- Recording Available from HTNYS' Governance Webinar - November 24, 2015
- Nurse Staffing Ratios: New Tactics Being Used in… - November 23, 2015
- Nurse Staffing Ratios: New Tactics Being Used in… - November 19, 2015
- State Senate Republicans Maintain Majority in… - November 04, 2015
- House Passes Two-Year Budget Deal with… - October 29, 2015
Whether it is educating local community members or local editorial boards about hospital contributions to the region's economic health and quality of life or actively participating in legislative visits, health care trustees play a pivotal role as advocates for their institutions. HTNYS' helps governing boards and individual trustees learn more about advocacy so that they can become more actively involved. Trustees are invited to become ambassadors for advocacy and join the growing army of health care advocates.