- Register Now: HTNYS Trustee Briefing with Jamie… - September 30, 2015
- Register Now: HTNYS' Three Complimentary Webinars… - September 22, 2015
- Direct Link to Trustee Conference Speaker… - September 21, 2015
- Did the HTNYS Annual Conference Meet Your… - September 21, 2015
- Reminder: Join us in Contributing to the HANYS PAC - September 15, 2015
Whether it is educating local community members or local editorial boards about hospital contributions to the region's economic health and quality of life or actively participating in legislative visits, health care trustees play a pivotal role as advocates for their institutions. HTNYS' helps governing boards and individual trustees learn more about advocacy so that they can become more actively involved. Trustees are invited to become ambassadors for advocacy and join the growing army of health care advocates.